Man Hospitalized After Swallowing A Banana Wrapped In A Condom

A man in Lowa, United States was hospitalized after eating a banana wrapped in a condom, doctors who had been tasked with removing the fruit have revealed.

‘Otherwise healthy,’ according to the doctors, the unnamed man and his plight was cited in a renowned medical journal earlier this week, and serves as world’s first case of its kind.

After administering a CT scan, doctors discovered the blockage, and immediately rushed the patient into potentially life-saving surgery.

After the fact, doctors discerned that the unnamed 34-year-old – who waited more than a day to own up to the deed – swallowed the contraceptive-cradled fruit in a fit of ‘hormonal rage’.

The man was eventually discharged and has since made a full recovery.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Back to top button