Entertainment

Holy 10 Involved In A Fatal Accident

Local Hip-hop star, Holy 10 is probably singing praises to the almighty for being alive after he was reportedly involved in an accident.

According to Zimcelebs, he was involved in the accident on Friday around 4pm, 20km outside of Gweru.

Further reports suggest that there is one confirmed death from the accident.

Holy 10 Accident
Holy 10 Involved In An Accident (Cred: Zimcelebs)

Meanwhile, show organisers of US-rapper, Rick Ross’ maiden performance in the country recently named Holy 10 as the first supporting act.

Rick Ross, real name William Leonard Roberts II, is scheduled to perform in Zimbabwe at Harare International Conference Center on Friday, November 18, 2022.

The development came several weeks after Hip Hop fans launched a petition to bar Zimbabwe’s celebrated artists, Winky D and Jah Prazyah from performing as curtain-raisers.

The petition was launched by a fan identified as Lennon Emmanuel.

He argued that Winky D and Jah Prayzah are not hip hop artists therefore they should not be lined up for the concert.

Speaking on the issue – at the time – in an interview with Zimbuzz, Ginimbi’s former manager and Roar Entertainment Africa member Ms Shally said they were going to consider the people’s concerns adding that they would not choose usual curtain-raisers.

We haven’t really picked up yet on opening acts, it’s something we are still applying our head around. But one thing I can say to you is that we are going to pick artists that Zimbabwe hasn’t used to open for big acts. We have heard people’s concerns and we are promising to put on different artists on this show.

She said they were going to use local MCs for the Rick Ross show which will be 80% hip hop.

We are going to spice it up a bit but I can guarantee you that the acts on the day will be 80 percent hip hop, the other 20 percent is just to spice it up a bit

-iharare

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Back to top button
error: Content is protected !!